Monday 12 May 2014

My favorite movie is...

 (Well, one of my favorites haha)  

Before Sunrise / Before Sunset 

In this post I'm gonna talk about this movie (I bet my life that no one knows that, but I don't care hahaha) Before Sunrise / Before Sunset (its sequel) is a romantic movie released in 1995 (the year I was born!) directed by an American film director and screenwriter called Richard Linklater. 
The history is about an American young gay called Jesse  (Ethan Hawke), which met a French lady called Cèline (Julie Delpy) in a train travelling to Vienna, Austria (I think it's in the same period, like 90's) 
After that, they begin to know each other, talking about a lot of topics like life, death, money, future, religion, love, people, etc. while they go over Vienna and its beautiful places AND... little by little... 
they started to fall in love!! 
But, in a moment, the meeting is over and every one of them has to return to its house... 
Will they stay or leave forever?!! (to find the answer, you just have to watch it hahaha) 

Basically, the movie it's a conversation between two strangers... and that's all! hahaha (I keep wondering why I like it so much...) (I'm kidding, I think I found the answer) 

I love this movie because: 
1) It's a romantic movie. And I'm a romantic person hahaha. So, I love it!  
2) It's just a conversation... but the characters talk about topics that makes me wonder about life and its important things that I don't think every day! They consider very interesting reflections. 
3) Although the plot of the movie seems boring and without action or thriller along the history, I think is a different kind of movie because it shows a brave and honest look at relationships. 




2 comments:

  1. ouuuu so romantic!! interesting movie, Now i imaginated you cry in a winter day in your bed xDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew that movie before I read your post hahahaha is my mom's favorite, she has seen it like 10 times and I saw once that movie with her :D Is not my style of movie really, I think is kind of boring sometimes, but good post ;) you described the movie very well

    ReplyDelete