Monday 26 May 2014

Personal phobias... (i'm trembling now)





Well, the post I'm gonna develop now could be a little difficult to express for me... anyway, I have to do this.

I have three clear phobias in my life. In order of horror, they are:

-Injections
-Moths
-Rollercoasters



First case: Injections 

I think this is the most interesting personal phobia, because some time in my life, I'll have to give one (and that's obviously if I stay in this career or another medical career hahaha)

This phobia starts with a harmless blood test, when I have 13. Everything was perfect, the nurse cleaning my arm with alcohol and I saw how she works. But, when she took the syringe, and brought it closer to me, I felt so scared. She extracted the volume of blood required, and after that, I was more pale than ever and my hands were sweating a lot! 
And that's the beginning of my phobia... 
I hate syringes. I hate blood tests. Every time I go to get these tests, I have to be prepare psychologically, or with a person by my side. 
And how I deal with it? Well, I just have to look at another side when the nurse is preparing the syringe, and try to stay calm but, it's so difficult for me :(
And that's all. 
NEXT PHOBIA! (it will be the best hahaha) 



Second case: Moths

I don't know when this phobia came into my life. I don't have any traumatic situation with moths, but when I see one flying, I just run away as fast as I can from it, or I hide under my bedspread while I ask for help!
It affects my life in the way that I can't stay quiet if I look at a moth, and immediately I start to scream, wherever I am. I don't care about the people around me, I just scream and run hahaha
How I deal with it? Well... I don't even try it. I think my father yes, because he is the ''moths killer'' hahaha and he comes to help me when I see one (fortunately, I've seen the most of moths in my house, so, I can express my fear freely)





Third case: Rollercoasters 

This is another personal phobia, and I've never get over it. 
This is the problem: When I see a rollercoaster, like when I go to Fantasilandia, my hands start to sweat, and my heart beats so fast! The simple fact that rollercoasters go so fast, and go up and down in a few seconds, or the moment you are so high and see all so small makes me scare. 
This phobia started since I have memory... And the strange thing is I've never get onto one! 
My friends say: ''Come on! It will be so fun!'' And I say: ''No, thanks. I prefer something more ''quiet'' " hahaha
And how I deal with it? It's very simple. I just don't get onto them, so they don't affect my life. On the contrary, not get onto one makes me happy, altought all of my friends like so much them. 






No comments:

Post a Comment