Monday 19 May 2014

Photographs... a way to freeze the moment

I have several pictures that I love. The most of them were taken by me or by my mom (we are fond of photography, but, we are not professionals. Just lovers with a good camera :) ) 
It's a difficult decision... anyway. In this post I'm gonna show you the one I chose. 



This picture was taken by me in December, 2012 in Bariloche, Argentina. Specifically in Cerro Campanario.
To begin, I'm going to explain how I could take it.  
I was in my study trip, with some of my classmates, and in the tour was planned to go up Cerro Campanario using a cable railway. When I reach the top, I (and my classmates) could see a beautiful nature spectacle: Nahuel Huapi lake, the Andes, millenary trees and the grey clouds, with some of drops of rain. And the wind was blowing very strongly.
And in that moment, I didn't wait anymore.
I took my camara, and pressed click to get that amazing photograph. 

I think I love this picture because it shows how incredible nature can be. Also, I don't have the opportunity of taking a picture like this every day and in this place.
I just make the most of the moment and obviously, enjoying all the elements that were around me then. 
When I look at that photo, I feel so relaxed hahaha because it reminds me when I was in that place. 
Everything was perfect, beautiful, unbelievable.I hope to get back one day for taking more photographs there!

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful photograph! I've never been there, but I would really like to go!
    Is very relaxing, I'd like to be there right now :c
    Nice post Caro :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yoy know i love nature, and when i see your photograph i can travel to this place and see the green wood, blue see, and the bird......... i want holiday!!!

    ReplyDelete