Monday 30 June 2014

Best holidays in your life



This is the topic that was designated for me in this opportunity in a random way.

And in this moment, thousand of beautiful images arrive in my mind… Sincerely, I don’t know which holidays I’ll choose first to talk about, because all of them has been amazing. Let’s start.

I have to say that a recurrent holiday place for me and my family is the south of this beautiful country called Chile. I went with them there everytime we had the opportunity to go and the most amazing thing for me is we go so far always BY CAR! My father drives the most of the trip and we see and enjoy through the window a lot of different landscapes: vineyards, woods, lakes, volcanos, clear skies and a lot of clouds sometimes. And at the same time we sing, take pictures, have a snack and are anxious of getting there!

When I talk about south of Chile, I refer to specific places like Puerto Varas, Puyehue, Villarrica. I know more of them, but these are absolutely my favourites.

I think the thing I enjoy the most is staying with my family a few days feeling so relaxed.
Also, I love watching the starts at night (they complete the whole sky! because there's no light pollution), eating delicious meals like fresh fruits and vegetables, salmon, kuchen, jam of a variety of fruits like strawberries, honey, etc. and obviously: I love sleeping a lot.

In my opinion (and I think the most of you think the same thing), this is the only instance that I wait all of the year. I hope to go there at the end of the year to rest once for all!



Sunset at Llanquihue Lake, watching Osorno volcano...


No comments:

Post a Comment