Monday 30 June 2014

Blog's experience

After like... 7 posts I think, this one (the eighth) would talk about how has been my experience with this blog, that I created in April of the present year.
Well, I think I had lived a similar experience with a type of blog which is called Tumblr, where I put daily experiences and some photographs that I like but, it doesn't have the same qualities of this blog, and also, I hadn't visit it since... I didn't remember hahaha.
In this blog account I could put some aspects about me and the people I know, like my family and friends, my hobbies, things I like, etc. and in the same way, my classmates too.
So, I think it was cool to know ''indirectly'' about my classmates' lives because when we join to the university, we didn't know eachother. And now, we still don't!
In other way, I think a blog is perfect if you want to have an ''electronic journal''. You can share images, videos, and write indefinetely about a topic you like!
It also help me and my English vocabulary! I learn to write up ideas with new words that I know perfectly now.
In another point, I think the only problem of the blog is you can not restrict the privacity: anyone in the world can see what you write, what kind of things you want to share... this is the risk of having a blog. So if I had to change one thing, that one would be.
Except that, I think is a very good tool to express yourself in any moment, any time, any place!

No comments:

Post a Comment