Monday 2 June 2014

A website saves my life in this career



Today I'm going to talk about a career-related website that I really, more than ''enjoy'', I prefer to say I ''make good use of it''.

The website I chose was MORFO, here's its link: 
http://www.morfo.cl 

MORFO is a website created by Universidad de Chile and specially designed for medical careers that are given there. 
My career, dentistry, is included in that group too.

The most of the contents that MORFO treats are related to Anatomy, an essential subject in any medical career, using real images and interactive material related to bodies and their components, with their respective explications. 
So, my classmates and I can use it only entering the code(given previously) on it.

I visit MORFO everytime I need to study for Anatomy and its exams, so, I think I visit it often, at least once a week. 

And, I think I like MORFO because you can see all you study on class or pavilions with cadaverous material in your laptop screen whenever you want! You can clarify your own doubts and obviously learn a little more every time you visit it. 

You just have to encourage yourself and visit MORFO and you'll be ready to learn the amazing body human! 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment